Our team studied on 58846 reviews available online for Kenwood Subwoofer, chose the finest ones and prepared Kenwood Subwoofer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Kenwood Subwoofer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Kenwood Subwoofer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Kenwood Excelon P-XW1241S 12" Preloaded Subwoofer Enclosure - Ported Enclosure with One 12" 4-ohm Subwoofer||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1241HP 12" 4-ohm Component Subwoofer - Peak Power 2000W||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221D Ported 2-ohm Dual Loaded Enclosure with Two 12" Subwoofers||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Kenwood KSC-PSW8 250W Max (150W RMS) Single 8" Under Seat Powered Subwoofer Enclosure W/Remote Control||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Kenwood EXcelon KFC-XW800F 600W Peak (150W RMS) 8" EXcelon Series Shallow-Mount Single 4 Ohm Slim Subwoofer||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Kenwood KFC-WPS1000F 10-Inch Car Component Subwoofer 1000-Watts||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Kenwood P-W804B 8 Inch Oversized Car Audio Loaded Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1241 12" 4-ohm Component Subwoofer - Peak Power 2000W||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1200F 12" 4-ohm Shallow-Mount Subwoofer with Peak Power of 1400 Watts||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221SHP 12" Preloaded High Power Subwoofer Enclosure - Ported Enclosure with One 2-ohm 12" Subwoofer||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
10 Best Kenwood Subwoofer Reviews
We’ve scanned 58846 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Kenwood Subwoofer than this review article may help you.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
1. Kenwood Excelon P-XW1241S 12″ Preloaded Subwoofer Enclosure - Ported Enclosure with One 12″ 4-ohm Subwoofer
- The Kenwood Excelon P-XW1241S ported subwoofer enclosure features a single heavy-duty 4Ω, 12″ driver that can handle 300W RMS with peak power up to 2000W.
- The injection-molded Polypropylene cone features a Diamond Array pattern along with an X-Motif dust cap, allowing for excellent control over the resonant frequency while cutting down on unwanted frequencies.
- Extra thick legs support the weight of the system when installed in a down-firing application.
- The P-XW1241S is constructed of 5/8″ thick MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with a 3/4″ thick baffle, providing outstanding strength and durability for maintaining tight accurate bass at high volumes.
- The P-XW1241S includes a single pair of nickel-plated spring-post connectors that can accept speaker wire up to 8AWG.
2. Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1241HP 12″ 4-ohm Component Subwoofer - Peak Power 2000W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12-13/16in x 12-13/16in x 11 in
- Weight: 16.3 lbs
- Mounting Depth: 5-3/16 in
- Surround: Rubber
- Magnet: Ferrite
3. Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221D Ported 2-ohm Dual Loaded Enclosure with Two 12″ Subwoofers
- ported enclosure with two 12″ subwoofers // wired for 2 ohms total impedance
- polypropylene cone with diamond array pattern // stress controlled spider
- 5/8″ MDF construction with 3/4″ MDF baffle // power handling: 600 watts RMS (2000 watts peak)
- total impedance: 2 ohms // frequency response: 29-300 Hz
- spring-post terminals accommodate up to 8-gauge wire // can be installed as front-, rear-, or down-firing, grilles included.
4. Kenwood KSC-PSW8 250W Max (150W RMS) Single 8″ Under Seat Powered Subwoofer Enclosure W/Remote Control
- Class D amplifier
- 150 watts RMS power (250 watts maximum)
- Frequency response: 35-150 Hz
- Sensitivity: 81 dB
5. Kenwood EXcelon KFC-XW800F 600W Peak (150W RMS) 8″ EXcelon Series Shallow-Mount Single 4 Ohm Slim Subwoofer
- 8″ Single 4 ohm shallow mount subwoofer | power handling: peak: 600 watts | RMS: 150 watts | Recommended power range: 50 – 150 watts RMS.
- Carbon-glass fiber composite Cone woofer | Butyl rubber surround
- Super linear spider for maximum control over the woofer’s linear motion | dual Magnet drive
- Removable gasket | heat transfer system designed to provide ventilation to keep the woofer cool
- Aluminum-cast Basket for long-lasting reliability | frequency response: 40 – 500 Hz | Sensitivity: 78 dB.
6. Kenwood KFC-WPS1000F 10-Inch Car Component Subwoofer 1000-Watts
- 10-Inch Car Subwoofer
- 1000 Watts Max Power
- 250 Watts RMS Power
- 4-Ohm Voice coil
7. Kenwood P-W804B 8 Inch Oversized Car Audio Loaded Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure
- Power handling:
- 300 watts RMS
- 900 watts max
- Voice coil: single 4 ohm
- Cta 2031 Certified so you know wattage ratings aren’t inflated
8. Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1241 12″ 4-ohm Component Subwoofer - Peak Power 2000W
- X-Motif Cone controls resonance frequency and cuts unnecessary frequency, delivering powerful and solid bass response.
- The KFC-XW1241 has a robust thermal management system implemented with an Aluminum Bobbin, Closed Yoke Design, and Advanced Airflow Control.
- Computer-optimized damper controls stress and increases mechanical durability.
- The spring post terminals will accept pin connectors, single banana plugs, or bare wire up to 10-gauge.
- Power handling: 300 watts RMS (2000 watts peak)
9. Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1200F 12″ 4-ohm Shallow-Mount Subwoofer with Peak Power of 1400 Watts
- The Kenwood eXcelon flat subwoofer design is approximately 40% slimmer in height than a standard subwoofer.
- The eXcelon flat woofer uses a carbon-glass fiber honeycomb cone which allows the woofer to be efficient and durable at the same time.
- The Kenwood woofer features a smooth linear rubber surround for added durability and increased excursion resulting in exceptional deep bass response.
- The flat woofer utilizes a pair of silver-plated spring terminals on one side of the woofer for connection to your amplifier’s speaker wiring.
- The Kenwood woofer features an advanced Heat Transfer System designed specifically for its slim-design to provide proper ventilation to keep the woofer cool.
10. Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221SHP 12″ Preloaded High Power Subwoofer Enclosure - Ported Enclosure with One 2-ohm 12″ Subwoofer
- The Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221S ported subwoofer enclosure features a single heavy-duty 2Ω, 12″ driver that can handle 500W RMS with peak power up to 2000W.
- The injection-molded Polypropylene cone features a dual area cap that provides the rigidity needed for high-power handing while delivering accurate bass.
- Extra thick legs support the weight of the system when installed in a down-firing application.
- The P-XW1221S is constructed of 5/8″ thick MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with a 3/4″ thick baffle, providing outstanding strength and durability for maintaining tight accurate bass at high volumes.
- The P-XW1221S includes a single pair of nickel-plated spring-post connectors that can accept speaker wire up to 8AWG.
Kenwood Subwoofer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Kenwood Subwoofer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Kenwood Subwoofer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Kenwood Subwoofer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Kenwood Subwoofer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Kenwood Subwoofer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Kenwood Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Kenwood Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Kenwood Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Kenwood Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Kenwood Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Kenwood Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Kenwood Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Kenwood Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Kenwood Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.