You can trust our selection for Shoe Dye Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 44352 reviews for Shoe Dye and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Shoe Dye where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Shoe Dye.
|1||Angelus Leather Dye, 3 oz||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Dye Paint for Leather Shoes and Bags with Sponge and Brush||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Angelus Leather Dye - 3 Ounces||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Kiwi Dye Black Leather||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||4 Oz. Kelly Cobbler Leather Dye Black By Fiebing||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Fiebing's Leather Dye - Alcohol Based Permanent Leather Dye - 4 oz - Black||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Smalltongue 14 Colors Acrylic Leather Paint Kit for Shoes||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||KIWI Scuff Cover, Brown||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Fiebing's Suede Dye - Recolor||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Rit Dye 43327 Purpose Liquid Dye||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
10 Best Shoe Dye Reviews
We’ve scanned 44352 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Shoe Dye than this review article may help you.
1. Angelus Leather Dye
- This heavily pigmented dye is excellent for restoring, customizing and transforming saddles, tack, shoes, belts, purses, wood and more.
- Dauber bottle
- Professional grade
- Single 3 ounce jar with wool dauber
2. Dye Paint for Leather Shoes and Bags with Sponge and Brush
- VERSATILE DYE: Quality dye for natural and synthetic leather and textiles.
- RECOLOR & SCRATCH COVER: Excellent for covering leather defects (abrasions and scratches on footwear and leather accessories) or for changing shoe color to a different one.
- COMPLETE KIT: Comes with a handy brush and application sponge.
- LEGACY: Manufactured in Europe by family business with decades of experience in shoe care and leather craft.
- 1 jar contains 25 ml – 0.
3. Angelus Leather Dye – 3 Ounces
- Tough dyes perfect for decorating and staining smooth leather, vinyl or anything permeable
- Guaranteed to penetrate and form a lasting color
- Will not rub off, crack, peel or streak once dry
- Excellent for re-coloring shoes, saddles, belts, purses and much more
- Preparing leather with Preparer Deglazer for better results (never use deglazer on vinyl)
4. Kiwi Dye Black Leather
- Black leather dye
- Restores color and finish to worn leather before polishing. Water Resistant
- Use on black leather accessories as well as shoes and boots
- Not for use on suede fabrics. Not for use on suede fabrics
- Controlled flow applicator
5. 4 Oz. Kelly Cobbler Leather Dye Black By Fiebing
- One of the most recognized penetrating, alcohol-based leather dyes in the world
- For use on vegetable tanned, smooth, sueded and nubuck leathers
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Also works well when applied with a dry sponge or wool daubers
- Dries evenly for a superior finish
6. Fiebing’s Leather Dye – Alcohol Based Permanent Leather Dye – 4 oz – Black
- Fiebing’s Leather Dye is the most recognized penetrating, alcohol-based leather dye in the world!
- For use on vegetable tanned or unfinished leather. Apply with a sponge or wool dauber.
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible.
- Available in: Aqua Green, Beige, Black, British Tan, Buckskin, Burgundy, Chocolate, Cordovan, Dark Brown, Dark Red, Green, Kelly Green, Light Blue, Light Brown, Light Tan, Mahogany, Medium Brown, Moccasin Brown, Navy Blue, Oxblood, Purple, Red, Russet, Tan, Turquoise, USMC Black, Yellow.
- Manufactured by Fiebing’s. Made in the USA. 4 fl. ounces.
7. Smalltongue 14 Colors Acrylic Leather Paint Kit for Shoes
- 14 Vibrant Colors – Smalltongue Acrylic Leather Paint Set comes with 12 Vibrant Colors, 1 Leather Preparer And Deglazer and 1 Acrylic Finisher.
- Wide Application – The acrylic leather paint kit is applicable for different surfaces such as shoes, sneakers, Couches, Handbags, Bags, Car Seat and so on.
- Leather Preparer And Deglazer – The Acrylic Leather Paint kit comes with a medium which can remove factory glaze so that making acrylic leather paint cover the surface easily.
- Acrylic Finisher: The Acrylic Leather Paint kit comes with Acrylic Finisher which can protect the paint from rub off, cracking, peeling, or streaking.
- High quality pigments – All colors are more vibrant and they glide smoothly, easily blend and dry quickly, safe and non-toxic for human and environment.
8. KIWI Scuff Cover
- Extra power to cover scuffs
- Instant no-buff shine
- For use on leather shoes
- not intended for use on suede or nubuck
9. Fiebing’s Suede Dye – Recolor
- Fiebing’s Suede Dye is the most recognized penetrating leather and suede dye in the world!
- Brightens and restores faded suede and roughout leather items such as shoes, boots, handbags, leathercraft art projects and more.
- Permanently dyes suede and nappy leather creations, crafts and clothing.
- Remains flexible when dry, and will not peel, crack or rub-off when dry.
- Includes a single wool dauber applicator.
10. Rit Dye 43327 Purpose Liquid Dye
- Deliver vibrant color to almost any type of fabric or fabric blend, including cotton, linen, silk, wool, rayon, ramie or nylon.
- Perfect for rejuvenating faded clothing, changing the color of apparel, shoes or accessories, coordinating home décor, hiding laundry accidents and so much more.
- Get creative and create something unique with an easy dye technique, like an ombré, dip dyed, marbled, shibori or tie-dye pattern.
- With 1,000+ color recipes available on Rit’s website, it is almost certain you’ll find the right color for your needs.
- If dyeing fabric with 35% or more polyester, acrylic or acetate, use Rit DyeMore Synthetic Fiber Dye instead.
Shoe Dye Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Shoe Dye stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Shoe Dye in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Shoe Dye for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Shoe Dye Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Shoe Dye in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Shoe Dye currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Shoe Dye based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Shoe Dye before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Shoe Dye they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Shoe Dye, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Shoe Dye before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Shoe Dye will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Shoe Dye if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Shoe Dye on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.